General Summary of the Position
This position oversees the job costing process ensuring accuracy and timelines to produce meaningful reporting on job productivity, efficiency, and profitability. This position is also responsible for producing job productivity reports, processing all job costs, assisting with job inventory, and participates in job forecasting and order scheduling as well as the WIP schedule and job profitability analysis.
(Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. This list of tasks is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by this position. It does not imply that this position performs all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned)
- Be able to use standard desk and computer set up
- Be able to use fax, printer, and scanner
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Be able to use a 4 ft. ladder
- Be able to work at least 7 hours a day between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to navigate accounting software efficiently to enter and pull information relating to job costing and inventory
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office, type at least 50 WPM, and use e-fax system.
- Must understand basic statistics to formulate accurate job reporting
- Must be professional, courteous, and represent the company in a way that is consistent with our core values
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize activities with limited or no supervision
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously without losing attention to detail or sacrificing quality outcomes
- Ability to complete tasks and assignments in compliance with guidelines, GAAP, and standard procedures
- Must be able to communicate at the highest level of professionalism and accuracy in both written and verbal communications
- Must be able to build rapport with coworkers in varying functional areas and at varying levels in the organization
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Additional responsibilities and duties will be required depending on a variety of factors.