AOS Specialty Contactors, Inc., is a full-service general construction firm focusing on hardscape revitalization projects, as well as customized vertical construction and upfit. We pride ourselves in taking the stress out of construction by committing to the highest quality work that is on time and within budget, all while keeping great relationships with our clients. AOS is able to do this by adhering to one simple motto: "Every customer, every time, exceeding expectations."
AOS offers competitive pay, benefits, and a comfortable work environment for all employees. All education, seminars, and training relating to this position will be paid for by the company. Additionally, AOS has a “promote from within” philosophy and offers opportunity for advancement and career development. For employees that demonstrate the necessary skill and work ethic, this position can be a starting place for a long career with AOS Specialty Contractors.
General laborers are at the heart of the company and complete the manual labor necessary to complete a project. This position requires knowledge and experience surrounding construction, physical ability to complete the necessary tasks, and ability to adhere to strict safety standards. This position may also require temporary travel to a work site out of town or state as well as overnight work.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Physical ability to perform general physical activities in construction areas
- General knowledge of construction materials and tools involved in the construction
- Extensive experience in construction
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
To apply, please visit us at:
1224 Two Notch Road
Lexington, SC 29073